111 Burns Street
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
The School of Hope
Wonder. Learn. Grow.
The School of Hope, located at 111 Burns Street in Fayetteville, North Carolina, will serve students K-7 who have an autism diagnosis (mild to moderate). The first day of school will be September 4, 2018. Space is limited. Register now. Please contact Amy Sparks at 910-339.5683 or 910-728-0299 for more information.
CRITERIA FOR ENROLLMENT AT THE SCHOOL OF HOPE:
1. Student must be completely potty trained.
2. Student must have a clinical diagnosis of Autism from a mental health DSM 5 facility. It must state, "mild, moderate or severe".
3. To begin the application process, a $500.00 deposit is required. This
deposit is non-refundable.
4. Parent must complete an application for student.
5. Parent must make an appointment for a Parent Enrollment Conference.
6. Parent must make an appointment for their child's Student Observation Testing.
The School of Hope is particularly proud of its diversity and takes every opportunity to celebrate those characteristics that make us different. We welcome all who come through our door.
*If your child is accepted, $350.00 of your deposit will go toward your child's first month tuition.
The school will employ up to five special education teachers along with several support staff.
Our goal is to create a warm, open environment where students feel safe enough to ask questions, explore and seek answers. We challenge every student to surpass his or her own personal best and help them over the hills and through the valleys of these growing years.
"Jarred's favorite Bible verse was Matthew 19:26. With God, all things are possible. I believed that then, and I believe that now!" - Amy Sparks